South London (SW11) & Bristol
All ages, levels and abilities.
A well designed and thoughtful programme.
Fully Equipped studio.
Emphasis on creativity and playing to music.
Lessons are catered towards your needs and goals.
TIMING/TIMEKEEPING - The most important element of drumming
TECHNIQUE - how we play (grip, position, motion, etc)
COORDINATION - The limbs working together
STYLES - The culture and evolution of drumming (Rock, Jazz, Reggae, etc)
REPERTOIRE - The tunes & songs we play
VOCABULARY - The language of drumming (grooves & fills)
READING - understanding and interpret the dots
CONCEPTS - phrasing, polyrhythms, odd time signatures, metric modulation, etc
**FREE 30min Introductory Lesson**
What you will need:
1) Zoom Application - https://zoom.us/signup
2) Good WiFi connection (preferably ethernet cable)
3) Electronic or acoustic drum kit
4) Sound set up in Zoom: 'Suppress Background Noise' must be set to 'low'
5) Camera angle - best position enables me to see your face, hands and drums (see vid at 3:05)
Watch the video for more info.
SINGLE HOUR LESSON
5 LESSON DEAL
£210 (£42 per hour)
10 LESSON DEAL
£410 (£41 per hour)
The initial lessons focus on having fun and getting your child comfortable with the instrument, while listening to and playing along to music